On October 23rd We’ll Have In-Depth iPad mini Coverage
Originally I had my doubts, but now according to very official sources Apple will host an event on the 23rd. Invitations have gone out, and of course we’ll cover it.
So what can we expect from the ipad mini?
- Retina Display- They have to beat the super-nice screen of Google’s Nexus 7
- HD Cameras- The rest of the market has low quality cameras-if at all, but Apple has to be the market leader so they’ll likely jam the same cameras in the iTouch into the ipad mini
- NFC? It wasn’t on the new iPhone but this is a small device leading to the possibility of Apple introducing NFC inside
- 4G LTE connectivity will make this the fastest mini-tablet on the market
- “Remarkably Thin”- Once again, the market is already very thin so we expect Apple to try and grab the lead in this as well.
- A6 Chip, several gigs of RAM, stats to edge out the Nexus 7
- Price point of around $350 for the starter model
- Several colors- Apple has ditched colors in recent years up until this year’s ipod lineup which even featured a multicolored itouch. It would not surprise me.