Retina Macbook Pro- The First Days
I’ve had my retina macbook pro for about three days, and though I’ve reviewed it before, I do have a few comments to make, along with the more in-depth stuff later on.
This computer does the following really well!
- It is REALLY fast. I never knew my wifi was fast until I got my new Macbook Pro. I downloaded gigabytes of apps and installed others in just a few hours, and when you open any webpage the content is working perfectly, no buffering needed.
- The screen is beautiful. Kind of obvious, but it’s actually shaking how visually clear this thing is.
- Plays video beautifully.
- Barely heats up. Stay’s at a nice cool temperature.
- No sounds other than the fan (pretty quiet compared to past fans), and the above-average internal speakers.
- So thin!
There are some Weaknesses though…
- Some images appear blurry, pixelated, and low quality because their resolution is too low for the screen.
- Not all apps work well on the screen due to #1.
- Still pretty heavy, although much lighter than other mac options.
- Not cheap, but that’s not really an every-day issue.