A Day in the Life of a Twitter Employee (Thanks @sampullara)
Thanks to Sam Pullara at Twitter for the info. Here’s the Schedule (AKA The Real World) of a Twitter Engineer: Enjoy 🙂
- 7:30 AM Wake Up and eat breakfast.
- 9 AM Work. Start Coding in Intelij. Continue typing on keyboard until lunch.
- 12:30 PM Lunch? This is apparently an occasion in which employees of a company eat a meal in the middle of the day to fuel them for the rest of the afternoon and evening.
- 1:20 PM Start typing again.
- 7 PM Finish typing. Turn off computer. Go Home.
- 8 PM Ice hand that is sore from typing all day.
- 10 PM Go To Sleep
Thanks to Sam for Sharing a day in his life.
Remember to subscribe to our email newsletter on the left sidebar for more daily content, and share this with your friends!
Here’s a clip that I thought fit.