Make room on Your Mac- the easy Way.
Is your hard drive full? When your hard drive fills up it slows down your computer and messes things up. Here are a few of the easiest free ways to make room.
- Appcleaner: When you remove apps it removes the apps but not the data. By uninstalling them using Appcleaner which can be found free online it takes everything off of your drive and saves you MBs and GBs.
- Monolingual: I’m assuming you use your computer in English or one language. Your Mac comes preloaded with probably at least 100 languages and dialects. These other languages take a lot of space. Monolingual, another free app, removes every language you don’t need. Download the app, check the language boxes to delete, press ok, and you just saved at least major MBs.
- Finder: Go into library and delete unneeded printer files and drivers for printers and other things you don’t need or have. Delete these files and safe potentially GBs.
- Enjoy a faster cleaner drive!
- And Check back daily for more tips, reviews, tricks, tutorials, and how tos.