How To Assign and Create Custom Vibrations in iOS and iPhone
I discovered a new feature a week ago and I thought I’d share it with the world. We often assign custom ringtones to our contacts to distinguish between who is calling us but how can we tell when our phone is on vibrate? With the new custom vibration patterns for ios. This little known feature allows users such as you and I to create custom patterns by simply tapping our own pattern.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Go to your contacts app and click on the contact you want to give a custom pattern.
2. Tap edit in the top right corner.
3. Tap Vibration and then “Create new Vibration” and tap away until it stops.
4. Play it back to make sure you like it and save it as what you like and use it.
5. Enjoy. Tell us what you think below!